Be hesitant to call this list my “greatest hits.” This showcase should highlight the constant growth a writer experiences. Some years, I may write brilliantly, while others, less so.
In the following pages, I have chosen to showcase the following:
- My senior capstone project, which delves into the topic of white privilege.
- Reflections written during my senior capstone class.
- Selected writings from a history class.
- Writings from a class on culture and writing.
- Writings from the very beginning of my collegiate career.
For some, I’ve listed out some of the reasons I’ve chosen to showcase it, but I mainly chose them because I feel they demonstrate personal writing growth or traits I value in writing.